This is for Arnab. He blogs at www.greatbong.net and gives me my weekly dose of humour.
Please visit http://greatbong.net/2010/01/31/may-i-hebb-your-attention-pliss-contest-1/ for more details on this contest.
This post is also dedicated to DC++ (peer to peer file sharing) at XLRI LAN and all the good people who are managing and sharing.
Here goes my list for the contest:
1. Bevkoof aur Ch***ye mein dhaage bhar ka farak hota haiga bhiaya. Dhaage ke inge bevkoof aur unge ch***ya. Aur Jo Dhaaga Ainch lo, to kaun hai bevkeeof aur kaun hai ch***ya, carore rupye ka prasan hai bhiaya – OMKARA, Langda Tyagi
2. Ghode ke khur mein jab naal thuke, to mendhki bhi paon utaye leti hai bhaiya – OMKARA, Bhai saab
3. Life mein Paisa kamane ke do raste hain, ek fortcut. Aur ek chota fortcut. – KAMINEY, Charlie
4. Dilli mien billi, maar lo, khaa lo, magar paalo nahi. Bahot mahnga padta hai – DEV D, Chunni
5. Is mulk ne har shaks ko jo kaam tha saonpa, us shaks ne us kaam ki Machis jala ke chor di – Gulal – Prithvi Bana.
1. I over reacted.- Kill Bill 2, Bill
2. Its mercy, compassion and forgiveness I lack. Not rationality. – Kill Bill 1, Beatrix Kiddo
3. If you are good at something, never do it for free. – The Dark Knight, Joker
4. See, madness, as you know, is like gravity: all it takes is a little push!. – The Dark Knight, Joker
5. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. – Pulp Fiction, Jules Winnfield